For the past few years, Goa has almost become our second home with its incredible beaches and heart-warming hospitality which calls us back with open arms at least bi-yearly. My precious half, me and our little boy are all crazy of the extended coastlines and love the all-engulfing majestic waves and thus we are found more often than not on the not so crowded and wonderfully picturesque Candolim Beach.
Just a 100 yards on the Candolim Beach is our Resort Radisson Goa which is a perfect place for anyone to put up no matter what parameters he is looking for. Not only in terms of its nearness to sea but also in terms of the facilities it offer is surely is par excellence for the fortune it charges on it's guests.
Let's look at them in depth for you to be able to make your choice:
1. Approach and Location: Radisson is located in North Goa adjacent to Candolim Beach and only a few kms from Calangute and Bagha Beaches, the main attraction of Goa. It is well connected too as it is on the main road surrounded by some of the best eateries and shopping hubs.
2. Quality of Rooms: The hotel is mostly in the form of duplex villas with spacious well furnished rooms with attached balconies facing the swimming pool or the garden.
3. Swimming Pool and other Means of Recreation: It is a perfect place for my love of swimming to further flourish as it has a huge, clean and safe swimming pool and all of us enjoy the most soaking ourselves here while playing and splashing in crystal clear waters. A game of billiards or Table Tennis is what follows post which I pick up a book from their well equipped library to end my day with the reading ritual. Their hospitable and extremely helpful staff is present at all locations to help us make the best of every moment. Complimentary Wi-fi for 2 of your devices is free for us 24 hours too to aid us stay connected with the external world, if we so wish to.
4.Tariff: Their are a variety of rooms from medium to high budget whose off season rates fall drastically. Pick the best combination of dates and tariffs to make the most of a holiday well spent at the right cost.
5. Food and Room Service : Radisson Candolim has two restaurants one indoor which serves both ala carte as well as buffet menus and the other is an open air bar on the side of the pool open in evenings and night where they play live band and sing the songs you request them. This turns the whole experience so relaxing and romantic.
6. House-Keeping and Help-desk: They have an alert and quick housekeeping team who are ready to help when u seek. Also, I need to mention they have a very well defined procedure for every thing for when I forgot one of my travel bags full of clothes there by mistake, they were quite responsive and quick enough to courier it to me. Though I bore the courier charges, which was fair enough, I was so elated to get back my travel bag as it contained some of my favorite outfits, I dreaded to loose.
The gentleness of the team there and the perfection with which they have maintained the property, makes me rate it really high and recommend it to everyone visiting Goa and is looking for a quality stay, extremely worth its tariff.